General Terms and Conditions and Customer Information – GTC
I. General Terms and Conditions
§ 1 Basic provisions
(1) The following terms and conditions apply to contracts that you conclude with us as a provider (Lukas Swiaczny) via the website www.snice-store.de. Unless otherwise agreed, we object to the inclusion of any terms and conditions of your own that you may use.
(2) A consumer within the meaning of the following provisions is any natural person who enters into a legal transaction for purposes that can predominantly be attributed neither to his commercial nor to his independent professional activity. An entrepreneur is any natural or legal person or a partnership with legal capacity who, when concluding a legal transaction, acts in the exercise of his independent professional or commercial activity.
§ 2 Formation of the contract
(1) The subject of the contract is the sale of goods .
(2) Already with the placement of the respective product on our website, we submit a binding offer to conclude a contract via the online shopping cart system under the conditions stated in the item description.
(3) The contract is concluded via the online shopping cart system as follows:
The goods intended for purchase are placed in the “shopping cart”. Using the corresponding button in the navigation bar, you can call up the “shopping cart” and make changes there at any time.
After calling up the “Checkout” page and entering the personal data as well as the payment and shipping conditions, the order data will finally be displayed to you as an order overview.
If you use an instant payment system (e.g. PayPal / PayPal Express, Amazon Payments, Sofortüberweisung) as a payment method, you will either be taken to the order overview page in our online store or redirected to the website of the instant payment system provider.
If you are redirected to the respective instant payment system, make the appropriate selection or enter your data there. Finally, on the website of the provider of the instant payment system or after you have been redirected back to our online store, the order data will be displayed to you as an order overview.
Before sending the order, you have the possibility to check the information in the order overview again, to change it (also via the function “back” of the Internet browser) or to cancel the order.
By sending the order via the corresponding button (“buy” or similar designation), you declare legally binding acceptance of the offer, whereby the contract is concluded.
(4) Your inquiries for the preparation of an offer are non-binding for you. For this purpose, we will submit a binding offer to you in text form (e.g. by e-mail), which you may accept within 5 days (unless a different period is specified in the respective offer).
(5) The processing of the order and transmission of all information required in connection with the conclusion of the contract is carried out by e-mail, partly automatically. You must therefore ensure that the e-mail address you have provided to us is correct, that the receipt of e-mails is technically guaranteed and, in particular, that it is not prevented by SPAM filters.
§ 3 Individually designed goods
(1) You shall provide us with the suitable information, texts or files required for the individual design of the goods via the online ordering system or by e-mail at the latest immediately after conclusion of the contract. Our specifications on file formats, if any, must be observed.
(2) You undertake not to transmit any data whose content infringes the rights of third parties (in particular copyrights, rights to a name, trademark rights) or violates existing laws. You expressly indemnify us against all claims asserted by third parties in this connection. This also applies to the costs of legal representation required in this context.
(3) We do not check the transmitted data for correctness of content and therefore assume no liability for errors.
(4) Insofar as specified in the respective offer, you will receive a correction template from us, which must be checked by you without delay. If you agree with the draft, you release the correction template for execution by countersigning it in text form (e.g. e-mail).
Design work will not be carried out without your approval.
You are responsible for checking the proof for accuracy and completeness and notifying us of any errors. We assume no liability for errors that are not claimed.
§ 4 Special agreements on payment methods offered
(1) Payment via Klarna
In cooperation with Klarna Bank AB (publ), Sveavägen 46, 111 34 Stockholm, Sweden, we offer the following payment options. The payment is made in each case to Klarna:
- Rechnung: Die Zahlungsfrist beträgt 30 Tage ab Versand der Ware/ des Tickets/ oder, bei sonstigen Dienstleistungen, der Zurverfügungstellung der Dienstleistung. Die vollständigen Rechnungsbedingungen für die Länder in denen diese Zahlart verfügbar ist finden Sie hier: Deutschland, Österreich.
- Sofortüberweisung: Verfügbar in Deutschland und Österreich. Die Belastung Ihres Kontos erfolgt unmittelbar nach Abgabe der Bestellung.
- Kreditkarte (Visa/Mastercard): Verfügbar in Deutschland und Österreich. Die Abbuchung erfolgt nach Versand der Ware oder Tickets / Verfügbarkeit des Services oder im Falle eines Abonnements entsprechend der kommunizierten Zeiten.
The use of the payment methods invoice and / or installment purchase and / or direct debit requires a positive credit assessment. In this respect, we forward your data to Klarna for the purpose of address and creditworthiness checks as part of the purchase initiation and processing of the purchase contract. Please understand that we can only offer you those payment methods that are permitted based on the results of the credit check.
You can find more information about Klarna here. You can find the Klarna App here.
§ 5 Right of Retention, Retention of Title
(1) You may only exercise a right of retention insofar as it concerns claims from the same contractual relationship.
(2) The goods remain our property until full payment of the purchase price.
(3) If you are an entrepreneur, the following applies additionally:
a) We retain title to the goods until all claims arising from the current business relationship have been settled in full. Prior to the transfer of ownership of the reserved goods, a pledge or transfer of ownership by way of security is not permitted.
b) You may resell the goods in the ordinary course of business. In this case, you already now assign to us all claims in the amount of the invoice amount accruing to you from the resale, and we accept the assignment. You are further authorized to collect the claim. However, insofar as you do not properly fulfill your payment obligations, we reserve the right to collect the claim ourselves.
c) If the reserved goods are combined and mixed, we shall acquire co-ownership of the new item in the ratio of the invoice value of the reserved goods to the other processed items at the time of processing.
d) We undertake to release the securities to which we are entitled at your request to the extent that the realizable value of our securities exceeds the claim to be secured by more than 10%. We shall be responsible for selecting the securities to be released.
§ 6 Warranty
(1) The statutory rights of liability for defects shall apply.
(2) As a consumer, you are requested to check the goods immediately upon delivery for completeness, obvious defects and transport damage and to notify us and the carrier of any complaints as soon as possible. If you do not comply with this, this will not affect your statutory warranty claims.
(3) If a characteristic of the goods deviates from the objective requirements, the deviation shall only be deemed to be agreed if you were informed of the same by us before submitting the contractual declaration and the deviation was expressly and separately agreed between the contracting parties.
(4) If you are an entrepreneur, the following applies in deviation from the above warranty provisions:
a) Only our own specifications and the manufacturer’s product description shall be deemed agreed as the quality of the goods, but not other advertising, public promotions and statements by the manufacturer.
b) In the event of defects, we shall, at our discretion, provide warranty by rectification of defects or subsequent delivery. If the rectification of defects fails, you may, at your option, demand a reduction in price or withdraw from the contract. The remedy of defects shall be deemed to have failed after a second unsuccessful attempt, unless the nature of the goods or the defect or other circumstances indicate otherwise. In the event of rectification of defects, we shall not be required to bear the increased costs incurred by transporting the goods to a place other than the place of performance, provided that such transport does not correspond to the intended use of the goods.
c) The warranty period is one year from delivery of the goods. The shortening of the deadline does not apply:
– for culpable damage attributable to us arising from injury to life, limb or health and for other damage caused intentionally or by gross negligence;
– insofar as we have fraudulently concealed the defect or have assumed a guarantee for the quality of the item;
– in the case of items that have been used for a building in accordance with their customary use and have caused its defectiveness;
– in the case of statutory rights of recourse which you have against us in connection with rights arising from defects.
§ 7 Choice of law
(1) German law applies. In the case of consumers, this choice of law shall apply only to the extent that it does not deprive them of the protection afforded by mandatory provisions of the law of the country of the consumer’s habitual residence (favorability principle).
(2) The provisions of the UN Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods shall expressly not apply.
§ 8 Protection of minors
(1) When selling goods that are subject to the regulations of the German Youth Protection Act, we only enter into contractual relationships with customers who have reached the minimum age required by law.
Existing age restrictions are indicated in the respective item description.
(2) By sending your order, you assure that you have reached the minimum age required by law and that the information you have provided regarding your name and address is correct. You are obliged to ensure that only you yourself or such persons authorized by you to receive the delivery, who have reached the minimum age required by law, take delivery of the goods.
(3) Insofar as we are obliged by law to carry out an age check, we instruct the logistics service provider commissioned with the delivery to hand over the delivery only to persons who have reached the legally prescribed minimum age and, in case of doubt, to have the identity card of the person receiving the goods shown for the age check.
(4) Insofar as we indicate in the respective item description that you must be at least 18 years of age to purchase the goods, the above paragraphs 1-3 apply with the proviso that instead of the minimum age required by law, the age of majority must be present.
II. customer information
1. identity of the seller
Eppenhauser Str. 101
Alternative Dispute Resolution:
The European Commission provides a platform for the out-of-court settlement of disputes online (ODR platform), which can be accessed at https://ec.europa.eu/odr.
2. information on the conclusion of the contract
The technical steps for the conclusion of the contract, the conclusion of the contract itself and the possibilities of correction are carried out in accordance with the regulations “Conclusion of the Contract” of our General Terms and Conditions (Part I.).
3. contract language, contract text storage
3.1. Contract language is German .
3.2. The complete contract text is not stored by us. Before sending the order via the online shopping cart system, the contract data can be printed out or electronically saved using the browser’s print function. After receipt of the order by us, the order data, the legally required information for distance contracts and the general terms and conditions will be sent to you again by e-mail.
3.3. In the case of quotation requests outside the online shopping cart system, you will receive all contract data as part of a binding offer sent in text form, e.g. by e-mail, which you can print out or save electronically.
4. codes of conduct
4.1. We have submitted to the code of honor of Trusted Shops GmbH, which can be viewed at: http://www.trustedshops.com/tsdocument/TS_QUALITY_CRITERIA_de.pdf.
5. essential characteristics of the goods or services
The essential characteristics of the goods and/or services can be found in the respective offer.
6. prices and payment methods
6.1. The prices listed in the respective offers as well as the shipping costs represent total prices. They include all price components including all applicable taxes.
6.2. The shipping costs incurred are not included in the purchase price. They can be called up via a correspondingly designated button on our website or in the respective offer, are shown separately in the course of the ordering process and are to be borne additionally by you, unless free shipping has been promised.
6.3. If the delivery is made to countries outside the European Union, additional costs may be incurred for which we are not responsible, such as customs duties, taxes or money transfer fees (transfer or exchange rate fees of credit institutions), which are to be borne by you.
6.4. Any costs incurred for the transfer of funds (transfer fees or exchange rate fees of credit institutions) shall be borne by you in cases where the delivery is made to an EU member state but the payment was initiated outside the European Union.
6.5. The payment methods available to you are shown under a correspondingly designated button on our Internet presence or in the respective offer.
6.6. Unless otherwise specified in the individual payment methods, the payment claims arising from the concluded contract are due for payment immediately.
7. delivery conditions
7.1. The delivery conditions, the delivery date as well as any existing delivery restrictions can be found under a correspondingly designated button on our website or in the respective offer.
7.2. If you are a consumer, it is regulated by law that the risk of accidental loss and accidental deterioration of the sold item during shipment only passes to you upon delivery of the goods, regardless of whether the shipment is insured or uninsured. This does not apply if you have independently commissioned a transport company not named by the entrepreneur or a person otherwise designated to carry out the shipment.
If you are an entrepreneur, the delivery and shipment is at your risk.
8. statutory liability for defects
Liability for defects is governed by the “Warranty” provision in our General Terms and Conditions (Part I).
These terms and conditions and customer information have been prepared by the lawyers of the Händlerbund, who specialize in IT law, and are constantly checked for legal compliance. Händlerbund Management AG guarantees the legal security of the texts and is liable in the event of warnings. For more information, please visit: https://www.haendlerbund.de/
last update: 01.01.2022
Alternative Dispute Resolution in accordance with Art. 14 (1) ODR-VO and § 36 VSBG:
The European Commission provides a platform for online dispute resolution (OS), which you can find at https://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr. We are willing to participate in an out-of-court dispute resolution procedure.